Monday, July 30, 2012

Adidas Techfit Tank

Last week my husband was shoe shopping at an Adidas outlet store while I was still at work and I asked him to pick a new tank for me, entirely at his discretion.  He came home with a great top!

(Adidas - find it here)

This is the Adidas Techfit Tank, a very lightweight top with a mesh back to allow for dryness and comfort.  It is on the Adidas website for $28, but my husband paid around $22 at the outlet store (and also scored it in a bright purple color, which is not on the website).  I've already worn it twice, and it definitely excels in the comfort arena.

But even more importantly... while watching an Olympics rhythmic gymnastics promo over the weekend, a gymnast was wearing this exact tank while practicing her ribbon routine!  I recognized the tank immediately.  If that isn't proof that this is a great tank, I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment