Sunday, July 15, 2012

Workout, Sunday July 15th, 2012

The Workout: MMA video and 45 minutes on the treadmill (0 incline, 3 mph)

Today's workout was uninspiring.  I was ill all day yesterday (the type of ill where I essentially woke up, puttered around the apartment, went back to sleep, woke up again to eat, watched tv, and went to sleep for the final time that night).  So I decided that today's goal was to stay upright and move in some capacity.

I started off by playing this old-school free kickboxing video and made it about 5 minutes in before I decided it was a bad idea.  I then switched to this much easier MMA video (essentially, more kickboxing), clocking in at about 10 minutes, and was able to complete it.

The thought of lifting, or dancing, or doing just about anything else still lacked appeal, so I plugged in my trusty treadmill and set the incline to "0", set the speed for a manageable 3 miles/hour, and walked (or rather, strolled) for 45 minutes.  I didn't break a sweat, I admit, but I also didn't fall over into a puddle of near-death.


No comments:

Post a Comment